Since 2007, HomeSmartNY has made a significant impact in
advancing housing counseling in New York State and provide the following benefits:
- Local and statewide training and networking events, and annual conferences
- NCHEC continuing education credits through free local trainings
- Connections to State, mortgage and real estate industry partners
- A strong, organized voice in NYS focusing on local and NY-specific needs and issues
- National discussions about policies and programs affecting homeownership
- Business models and guidance for sustainability and innovation
- Promotion of your agency on our website and statewide industry recognition
- Discounted eHome America registration fee and client referrals through our sponsor portal
- Important industry updates through our newsletters
- Co-branding and materials for housing counseling program promotion
We now offer several ways to become a HomeSmartNY member:
- Member for housing counseling agencies for $100.*
- Affiliate for partner organizations for $100 for nonprofits and $200 for corporate affiliates.
- Individual Supporter for $35 for nonprofit employees and $50 for corporate employees.
*Member status is reserved for those housing agencies that have adopted the National Industry Standards.
Other housing agencies are encouraged to join as affiliates as they work to adopt the standards.
HomeSmartNY Online Membership Registration Form
Please submit membership dues payment by one of two methods:
1) Pay via check made out to “NYS Coalition for Excellence in Homeownership Education dba HomeSmartNY” and mailed to:
New York Mortgage Coalition
85 Broad St, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10004
2) Pay via PayPal.